Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Very First Post

I procrastinated a lot on whether should I start a journal for Gab. Mainly is because it has been so long since I ever written anything longer than 1 page besides reports for work and secondly I am afraid I may not be able to keep updated with his progress to post it here. Children grow up so fast, only now I truly understand the meaning of this saying. On one hand, I breathed a sigh of relief that he no longer needs me to carry him endlessly or cry imaginably yet I do miss the time when he was just a tiny little baby sleeping so soundly next to us (though not for long)

Another reason why I wanted to start this blog is mainly to document the amazing development. I believe there are a lot of babies who may be better than him but being a mother I am naturally biased (hehehe). I was not someone who spends a lot of time with children not even my nieces because I do not have the patience when it comes to children. But all that change when I have Gabriel. God uses him to humble me and for me to realized that only the Lord is in control no matter how many books on good parenting or antenatal classes I attended could not instill knowledge in me like He does. And I couldn't praise Him more for His continued guidance and wisdom in helping take care of my son.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: