Thursday, April 06, 2006

Gabriel ≈ Mummy

Hi world

This is Gabriel's daddy! Thanks mummy for inviting me. It's been a while since I've published anything on the web. The last outburst was when I was still schooling, more than ten years ago... but that is a URL for another day.

Since mummy has been highlighting Gab's development milestones, I'll initially cover our son's physical changes, features and history. This will provide a different view of this amazing gift of God.

I'll begin from his early age (first three months) from my next post onwards, but for now, take a look at how similar mummy and Gab look.



When he was younger, others used to say that Gab looks very much like me. This photo was taken when he was eight months old and you can see that he looks more like mummy instead! The only facial feature that resembles me is the nose. Ah, wise men say that you should always have a good nose... ;)

But then, every since birth, Gabriel's inner qualities have been biased towards me. He is a "cool" and mild-mannered person and poos alot. I mean, frequent and lots. Every day. :O

I'll show you more of our faces next time.

PS: Mummy, if you want to preserve this journal, better find a way to download monthly archives. Maybe view the entries by month in a browser and save them to PDF or similar.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: