Thursday, April 20, 2006

Flu

Gab is down with flu again. *sigh* Guess I should have anticipated it since Ah Soh (babysitter) granddaughter goes to nursery now and easily get infected from other kids. It is just so easy and there is no way we can avoid the spread since it is out of our control. Not only Gab but little Lydia as well. Poor thing.

He couldn’t sleep at all on Sunday night and was tossing and turning the whole night. He was so sleepy and tired and yet cannot find a comfortable position to sleep. Neither could Thomas and myself with all the intermittent crying. In the end he managed to catch some ZZZ on my shoulder. My aching shoulder. After bringing him to the pediatrician and I was so dizzy that I had to see a doctor myself and go home to rest.

The next few nights he can sleep better as we propped him on a pillow. He actually sleeps better than usual maybe because of the medicine. Did not make a sound from 9pm to 7am. That’s good as I needed some sleep myself.

Hopes that he will get well soon and God will protect him from all these diseases.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: